Parents lives revolve around the humble school calendar. A typical school calendar has about 50 to 130 holidays, minimum days, teacher development days and other events in an academic year. Unfortunately, something as essential as a school calendar is confusing, not easily accessible or personalized.
At Sangha here are the 5 things we did to reinvent the humble school calendar:
1. We rationalized thousands of school calendars formats into a single one
2. Our calendars are easily accessible on your mobile phones
- No more printing
- No more hard to read web versions on your phone
- No more confusing steps to download calendars
Just select from Sangha's geo location specific calendar listings. Alternatively do an easy search and you are done
3. Get your own personalized calendar
- Don't view non relevant events. View events relevant to your children's grades
Subscribe to multiple school and out of school activity calendars. Get a unified view
4. Complete Calendar at your fingertips - in the know on the go!
- You don't need 3 clicks to view event details
- No more never ending scrolling to get to the next event
View events for whole year and their details in one go or view by month
5. Never forget an event
- Don't get an alert for every event
Receive reminders for important Holidays and Minimum Days. Plan ahead alerts for Holidays alert you a week in advance.
We would love to get your feedback on how we can make these Calendars even better. Please leave your comment below and let us know. Thank you!